Border Crisis Update
While securing the border is the federal government’s responsibility, Texas will not sit idly by as this crisis grows. Texas is responding with the most robust and comprehensive border plan the nation has ever seen.
Governor Greg Abbott
Open-border policies have led to a humanitarian crisis at our southern border as record levels of illegal immigrants, drugs, and contraband pour into Texas. The State of Texas is working collaboratively with communities impacted by the border crisis to arrest and detain individuals coming into Texas illegally. Our efforts will only be effective if we work together to secure the border, make criminal arrests, protect landowners, rid our communities of dangerous drugs, and provide Texans with the support they need and deserve.
News & Announcements
- Border Budget Forecast Form
- Texas Facilities Commission – Border Wall Construction Status
- Governor Abbott Announces Border Wall Construction Strategy
- Governor Abbott Announces Comprehensive Border Security Plan
- Disaster Declaration In Response To Border Crisis In Texas
- Governor's Task Force on Border and Homeland Security Announced
- Emergency Management Assistance Compact
Donations may also be mailed to:
Texas Border Wall Funding
P.O. Box 13226
Austin, TX 78711